[TowerTalk] Roller inductor sources

Patrick W7TMT w7tmt at dayshaw.net
Tue Oct 18 22:51:27 EDT 2005

Tom,

I've read your comments & analysis of "T" tuners before with interest but
what's your opinion on the "L" - double balanced" tuner concept with
variable inductors in each leg (used with open wire feeders)? Is this a
viable application of the "L" style tuner or is there a better "T"
configuration equivalent for balanced feeders?

Thanks

Patrick
W7TMT