[TowerTalk] Fw: Pics of Installs

J. Edward (Ed) Muns w0yk at msn.com
Fri Oct 21 13:29:01 EDT 2005

The list does reply to the list.  It is up to you to choose "Reply" or

1.  "Reply" goes to the individual sending the original post, to facilitate
off-list comments.
prohibit the individual from getting two copies of your reply, then simply
delete them from the "To:" field on your reply.  They still get your reply
via their list subscription.

73,
Ed - W0YK