[TowerTalk] FW: 135 degrees phasing.

Joe Subich, W4TV W4TV at subich.com
Thu Oct 20 12:49:55 EDT 2005

Don't forget, the phase change in a cable is not equal to
the electrical length of that cable if the SWR is not unity.
You will need to calculate the necessary electrical length
of the cable carefully taking into account the mutual
impedances of the verticals (they will be very high for
1/8 wave spacing).

There have been several articles in QST, ARRL Antenna
Anthologies and ON4UN's books on this subject.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV