[TowerTalk] need advice on tower install

Malcolm Ringel mringel at bluecrab.org
Sat Oct 22 13:56:04 EDT 2005

Nothing reliable would be established by simply asking anyone for their
answers to your questions.
If the situation is important to you, spend what it costs to have a
qualified/competent person check the applicable land records and render you
a written opinion that addresses your questions.
Good luck.
K3KZ