[TowerTalk] RE : Fw: Sick Tailtwister-Update

K8RI on Tower talk k8ri-tower at charter.net
Tue Oct 25 18:20:51 EDT 2005

Never depend on limit switches on a windy day.
I released the brake on a HDR 300 and the wind spun it past the stops before
I could even start the motor running.
They need physical stops at 360, 400, or where ever the end of direction is
supposed to be located "in addition to the limit switches"

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com

If so... Why the ( antenna ) rotor buiders  put those safety swiches in
there ?
CW or CCW if you want to avoid aid.... Then protection is vital for all
tailtwisters!!!!

Sorry couldn't resist

Jos on4kj