[TowerTalk] Dream Radio Location for Sale

K5RC@aol.com K5RC at aol.com
Sun Sep 4 13:33:41 EDT 2005

Due to changing priorities of health and work, we are starting a 9 month
program to downsize and sell our 10 acre mountain-top QTH, hopefully to  another
ham. The 6-tower winning contest station will remain. The house is very
spouse-friendly. The location is one of the most scenic and weather-friendly
locations in the USA and only 20 minutes from the Reno-Tahoe airport.

It is our desire to sell this fall and lease back for some period of  time.
The logic is that housing prices are growing at 30% per year here and it  would
be a win-win for buyer and seller.

Please take a look at the web site for more information.

_http://www.consultpr.com/HouseSale.htm_
(http://www.consultpr.com/HouseSale.htm)

This is not a loss of enthusiasm for contesting. I am available to manage
the station. We are, however, looking at getting back into mobile, portable and
rover activities from smaller quarters in town.

Tom Taormina, K5RC
Contesting from the Comstock
W7RN -  K7RC

_www.consultpr.com_ (http://www.consultpr.com/)