[TowerTalk] Tower Height Question

Michael Hatzakis, Jr mikehatzakis at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 15:38:08 EDT 2005

WOW... <<<The maximum tower height at my QTH is 190 feet>>

time to move to where you are...!!

Keith Dutson <kdutson at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I am planning to put up a 2el 80 meter Yagi. The maximum tower height at my
QTH is 190 feet due to location near an airport and other restrictions.
However, I would rather use a 120 footer for this antenna. The terrain is
typical Texas Gulf Coast (flat) and about 50 miles inland. In your opinion,
will this lower installation still be good for DX contacts?

73, Keith NM5G