[TowerTalk] Best choices for 27' height limit. Suggestions please?

Jesus Castro II kc6pmt at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 19:11:46 EDT 2005

My dreams were crushed when I called the City Planning Office where Im going
to build a station and the man said the height limit was 27'. The future
site is a typical city lot.  It looks like I can no longer put up a stack of
C3's and a 2 el 40m.

I would like your thoughts on my best options to build the best station for
10-160 that's possible under these devistating peramiters.

Thanks all

Jesus - KC6PMT