[TowerTalk] Best choices for 27' height limit. Suggestions please?

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Sep 15 11:18:31 EDT 2005

First of all, don't quit.  That height limit is quite possibly impermissible under PRB-1.  I would check with ARRL for a Volunteer Counsel near you and talk with him or her.  The hamlaw reflector (ham-law at altlaw.com, subscribe by sending mail to listserver at altlaw.com, with subscribe ham-law in the body of the message) is your best site for discussion of such issues.  K1VR's excellent book, published by ARRL, is another good source.

73, Pete N4ZR