[TowerTalk] Digging a tower foundation hole

Howard Klein howk2 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 13:10:05 EDT 2005

Although politics on the reflector sucks there is a time when provoked that
a reply is required. I agree that an apology  should be forthcoming to the
entire reflector. There is enough of this type of trash encountered in our
daily lives. Let's keep it out of amateur radio.
Howard...K2HK

Steve

   I'm Mexican ,  it will be a pleasure charge you $100.00 dlls hourly just
to  be in your house to see your hole diggin process and say how to do it

   NOT ALL THE  Mexicans  that are around  are cheap or have no work

   BETTER  OPTION , BRING YOUR OWN PEOPLE FROM  LA OR MS  TO HELP YOU , I
JUST READ 200,000  HAVE NO WORK ,  HELP AN AMERICAN  GIVE A JOB