[TowerTalk] Antenna Switching - Complexity for its own sake?

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Sep 23 14:02:56 EDT 2005

To answer your question, Darrel, I write a column for the National Contest Journal, and have published 5-6 articles in NCJ over the last year.  I have attempted to test QST's interest in articles I want to write from time to time over the last dozen years, and have either been discouraged or not answered at all.

73, Pete N4ZR

PS - a lot of us contesters remember, a very few years ago, when QST management explained their intention to slash contest coverage by moaning about how tight space was and how much each additional page cost.