[TowerTalk] Wrapping Phillystran with grips

Cqtestk4xs@aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 10:21:05 EDT 2005

Wrapping Philly preforms is more of a challenge for me than regular EHS
preforms.  I have found that wrapping the Philly a couple of times with either the
short or long side and then putting that end with the thimble in a vise and
then begin wrapping one end and then the other a couple of times, so the Philly
doesn't 'bulge' out messing up the wrap.  It also helps to pull on the loose
end of the Philly occasionally.

I have found wrapping one side all the way and then the other makes for a lot
of work.

I hope this helps.

Bill K4XS