[TowerTalk] Lightning Bolt Quad

Dan Hearn dhearn at wwnw.net
Thu Apr 20 10:37:25 EDT 2006

Cebik's book "Cubical Quad Notes", Vol. 1 has an entire chapter titled
"Separately Feeding Multi-Band Quads" He goes into great detail about the
various feed systems, unused stubs shorted vs unshorted, and much more. The
effect on gain, f/b, and feed point impedance is covered. The book has 219
pages of great modeling data on Quad designs. A second volume covers
advanced Quad designs considering the effect of conductor diameter, 3 and 4
el designs, and OWA types. Obviously he has spent thousands of hours
developing the information in these books. I think these are still available
from www.antennex.com
73, Dan, N5AR