[TowerTalk] Prop Pitch and Green Heron...

W2RU - Bud Hippisley W2RU at frontiernet.net
Sat Apr 29 17:25:08 EDT 2006

Dino Darling wrote:
> I was just checking out the Green Heron site the other day.  It would be
> great if they offered an  interface to an add-on display panel with a
> circle map or something....Maybe even to a computer screen with a projected map.  Call
> me old school, but I would love this option.

Download a (free) copy of Logger32 from www.Logger32.net.  It has a
wonderful interface to the Green Heron box, and you can resize the great
circle map to anything you want it to be on your display.  You can even
turn your beams by using your mouse to "pull" the rotator heading cursor
anywhere in the world.

And -- if you also use the DX cluster and Log Entry windows of Logger32,
you can click on a cluster spot, have the country be automatically
highlighted on the great circle map, and use Ctrl-A or Alt-A to send
your beam to the short path or long path heading, respectively, for that
country.

Bud, W2RU