[TowerTalk] Replacement winch cable - Rohn 45

KE1C - pat morerf at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 30 09:58:01 EDT 2006

Can somone help me out here with the cable / wire rope selection?  I need to replace my cable on the Rohn 45 foldover tower.  The winch itself is still in very good condition but the cable is questionable.

Rigging  is not my specialty.  A brief look around at some of the industrial suppliers doesn't really do much more than confuse me with the variety of cables.

TNX - ke1c