[TowerTalk] Tower Planning - Stacking Antennas

Keith Dutson kdutson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 11 13:46:24 EDT 2006

I have a 200 foot Rohn 55G that will be going up in the near future.  On
this tower I want to put a stack of three 3el 40M and a stack of three 7el
15M Yagis.  One of the 40M antennas will be at the top with rotator and
mast.  The other antennas will be rotated by Ringrotors.

What would be the best way to stack these antennas to ensure top performance
from the two stacks?  I am thinking the 40 stack will be at 200, 134 and 68
feet.  But I am unsure about where to place the 15M antennas.

Although possible, I do not think the two stacks will be used at the same
time.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions/recommendations.

73, Keith NM5G