[TowerTalk] Sinking ground rods

KA9OFM John Garrett ka9ofm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 02:58:01 EDT 2006

Truthfully, I don't see that it would make any difference. I have never
heard that it did, and if you think about it the ground is going to get
saturated and dried out many times around your ground rods. The only thing I
have ever heard and try to follow is to use 8 ft ground rods because they
will usually be in good contact with moist ground even when the surface may
have been dry for many weeks. I'd make the job as easy as possible if it
were me.

John, KA9OFM