[TowerTalk] Texas Towers and Times Microwave LMR / Gerald Question

Merlin-7 KI4ILB merlin-7 at sc.rr.com
Tue Aug 15 17:22:42 EDT 2006

I bought some LMR 600 from Texas Towers last year and love it.

 I just bought 75' of LMR-400 with pl 259's installed for $51 with shipping included to South Carolina. (from someone else ...sorry)

 I was woundering Gerald if you all install the connectors and if the above price sounds about right. I plan on replaceing all my rg-8u with the lmr 400 and it is nice not having to install the connectors myself, and to be frank, it would be nice having one source for everything.

 Plus next summer I will be putting up a tower on my land in North Carolina and plan on buying some more rhon 25g,  more coax and lots of other goodies for it.

 Thats one good thing about moving, you get to skip all the mistakes you made on the first install and start with new ones lol.

 Thanks.
 Joe KI4ILB