[TowerTalk] Ground Radial Attachment Bus ?

Jim Miller JimMiller at STL-OnLine.Net
Tue Aug 22 06:13:38 EDT 2006

I attached a piece of 12 gauge bare copper electrical wire about 18 inches
long to the antenna as the ground "bus" and wrapped the end of each 22 gauge
radial around that and soldered.  Five years now and no problems with soil
ph on it so far here in the Saint Louis area.  Cheap, available and easy.

73, Jim