[TowerTalk] Fw: 2006 Top Ten Chutzpah Awards -

jacobsen_5 at msn.com jacobsen_5 at msn.com
Wed Aug 23 10:08:53 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: jacobsen_5 at msn.com<mailto:jacobsen_5 at msn.com>
To: Mark<mailto:aa6dx at arrl.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 2006 Top Ten Chutzpah Awards -

Mark,
Nope, didn't miss the point....... As someone said in an earlier post, the New products ads probably sit in an in-basket and are used for fillers in QST, with out reading.
I think its up to the Elmers to clue the newbees in.... and, yes, that's exactly what is going on with the thread.  I was just trying to put the thread to, shall I say, a "Humorus" death so we could get back on subject.

73
Gd DX
Jake  K9WN