[TowerTalk] HyTower question

Lance jlhoffman at alltel.net
Thu Dec 7 08:01:15 EST 2006

I acquired a used HyTower, a year ago!  It came
with a triangular base that can be mounted
anywhere.
I have sunk 3 "T" posts and put "U" bolts thru the
base to hold it on bare ground.  It works great!
doubt you will need to use your concrete base for
it.  I am in an 80-mph wind zone and have clocked
in excess of 65-mph.  The tower is still standing!
73, Lance WN0L