[TowerTalk] Hy Tower sections available

Mark Beckwith n5ot at n5ot.com
Thu Dec 7 08:29:51 EST 2006

Hello gang.  I'm enjoying all the Hy TowerTalk, hi.  Hy Towers have served a
lot of hams really well for a lot of years.  I knew a guy in the 70s who
used 4 of them in a compromise-spacing 4-square for 80 and 160 that worked
well from California.

In my pile out behind the barn, I have the 3 tower sections from one which I
am sure at this point I will never use.  (Nothing else, no tubing, no base,
no switching, no insulators, nothing but the 3 tower sections).  If anyone
would like them, feel free to contact me.  I am in Northeastern Oklahoma.

73 - Mark, N5OT