[TowerTalk] Verticals

D. Scott MacKenzie kb0fhp at comcast.net
Sun Dec 24 12:49:00 EST 2006

I use MMANA quite a bit - it also has an implementation of NEC-2.  It works
well, fast, and gets me in the ballpark.  I use it to see whether an idea
works, or to see what sort of changes I need to make.

The best part of it - is that it is free.

I would love to do a comparison between several different pieces of software
and see which one models the best, or gets accurate results....anyone have
any simple and more complicated models that they would like to compare?  It
might make a good article for QST or QEX.....

Scott, aka KBOFHP