[TowerTalk] Building Antennas

D. Scott MacKenzie kb0fhp at comcast.net
Sat Jan 14 19:07:13 EST 2006

Stainless Steel screws/nuts/washers - Lowes/Home Depot
Aluminum Plates -  - Lowes/Home Depot/Junkyard
Tapered Aluminum Tubing - Texas Tower
Anti-Oxidant coating - Auto parts store
Sealant Tape for connectors - Lowes/Home Depot/Ham stores/Auto parts stores
Stainless Hose Clamps - Lowes/Home Depot/Auto parts store
Stainless U-Bolts - Lowes/Home Depot/Auto parts store
DID I MISS ANYTHING?? :0)