[TowerTalk] Identifying A Rotator

AD5VJ Bob rtnmi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 3 18:27:23 EDT 2006

Hi Larry:

Funny you would ask that question.

I have obtained a similar rotor as well.

No markings on the bell housing, however, it does have all 8 terminals (which need cleaning) and it has in stamped numbers on the
bottom:

H4     Assuming "Ham4"
S1     don't know
JAN80  probably Manu date

I have downloaded the manual for a HAMIV assuming it is one. After going through all the tests and calibration procedures, it seems
to be working FB using my CDE controller.

Like you I am wondering if I am correct in the model number also and would like to confirm it (but don't know how either) before
ordering general parts or before rebuilding it and taking it apart to repack the grease.

If you find out
how to read one
please let me know also.

  73 fer nw,