[TowerTalk] Cadwelding vs Silver Solder for Ground Radial Systems

Pat Barthelow aa6eg at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 9 13:00:46 EDT 2006

Folks, a photo of a buried cadwelded cell site perimeter ground system.
Perimeter of large guage, solid, tinned copper ring about, 50-60 ft direct
buried, 8" subsurface, with about 15 ea 8' cadwelded ground rods attached.

See:  http://groups.msn.com/hamtech/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=13

toggle fwd or back for more photos..

73, DX, de Pat AA6EG aa6eg at hotmail.com;
                  Skype:  Sparky599