[TowerTalk] US Towers cabling replacement

jknodel M Knodel jknodel at msn.com
Tue Jun 6 16:18:50 EDT 2006

I am planning on installing a US Towers HDX later this year or perhaps first
part of next year.  I live right on the coast, literally about a mile from
the beach.  Needless to say, corrosion is a problem with everything.  How
long do you think a brand new UST tower would be able to go before having to
replace the cabling in this environment?  I am hoping to be on the coast
only for the next 7-8 years before moving.  Thanks for any thoughts.

Jon, N7XW