[TowerTalk] Installing a US Tower tilt-over crank-up

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Mon Jun 19 08:57:01 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/18/2006 6:11:42 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
towertalk-request at contesting.com writes:

>  E.g.  http://bellsouthpwp.net/k/4/k4zzr/tower1.html

>  (although I  don't like the look of his rebar cage)

    Huh?!? What's not to like? It looks pretty much  like it should and it
won't have any problem passing the inspection (if there  is one).

    I always add an X of rebar to several or all  of the faces to make the
cage more rigid - then you can climb on it if  you have to.

    Other than that it looks good to go.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH -