[TowerTalk] Trap End Covers

K8RI on Tower talk k8ri-tower at charter.net
Tue Mar 28 16:34:44 EST 2006

Just a word of caution when it comes to drain holes.  It would seem
something so simple can sometimes end up being a complex problem, but as has
already been mentioned, the alignment can be critical.  In addition, here in
Michigan and I'd suspect most other places you need to be careful not to
make the hole too big.

Here, anything over 1/8" is almost guaranteed to become the home of
Mud-dobbers (wasps) or other unsavory characters that you don't want in
there.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com