[TowerTalk] (no subject)

Merlin-7 KI4ILB merlin-7 at sc.rr.com
Sat May 27 19:17:46 EDT 2006

Cable shouldn't bother on that frequency.  You may hear the audio sub
carrier on 145.25 for channel 18.  147.27 is probably something in the
neighborhood or even the house.

Good Luck,

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com

 Thanks, I did a bit of snooping with my ht and it seems to be coming from the cable box itself..
 Your right about the odd frequency...I will look into it further and see what I find. There is also a place about 2 blocks from my home that does the same thing ...Hmmmm
 Joe