[TowerTalk] LMR600 crimper

Nick Pair daweezil2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 11:41:58 EST 2006

Hi Roger,

Here is a single purpose crimper for LMR600 connectors that is a compound leverage straight closing die type:
http://sharperconcepts.zoovy.com/category/tools.crimptools

It ain't cheap but should last a while on the type of duty you'll be using it on. Not sure if jaws are interchangeable for other sizes of connectors.
Just thought I'd put my two cents in !

Nick WB7PEK

Somewhere in now windy and wet western Washington
122 mph gust on 3000 foot Mt. Hebo 60 miles SW of here!

Message: 7