[TowerTalk] Searching for manual - Mosley TA-36

Mike Miller wa0zog at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 16 14:27:05 EST 2006

Does anyone have either a PDF copy of the manual for the Mosley TA-36 or a paper copy that they'd be willing to loan me that I can scan and return (with a PDF copy back to them on CD if desired)?  I'm going to begin rebuilding one of these antennas that's been in storage for a while and I'd like to be sure that I've got the documentation to go along with it.  Or, does anyone have any other suggestions...I've already checked the manual archives I'm aware of (such as BAMA, mods.dk, etc.), and found nothing.  I've already called Mosley, and their only solution was to send money (sounded kind of like a kid at camp, hihi).  Thanks in advance for any assistance.
     --Mike - WA0ZOG, ex. KA9RQW