[TowerTalk] Computer RFI

k6xyz k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 23 20:11:44 EST 2006

Yep....I have exactly the same problem right now on this computer.
Mine has a rocker switch on the rear panel and with the computer shut off, I
still have noise until I shut off the rocker.
I have a UPS also that make a slight noise but nothing like the computer
does.
I noticed this problem earlier this year and have been ignoring it....it's
on the 2 do list..hehe

Regards

Dave Harmon
K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net