[TowerTalk] HF Vertical Opinions NEEDED...

R. David Eagle kb8nnu at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 12:15:19 EST 2006

Howdy all...

I am going to be relocating to a new QTH and was looking at getting a  new multiband vertical.  I would like to have something that would be for 40 - 15 meters.   I know there are lots of options out there, but just not sure which ones are really worth the money.  I have been steering more thowards the Hy-Gain.  Any help or opinions would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave
KB8NNU