[TowerTalk] HF Vertical Opinions NEEDED...

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Sun Nov 26 20:03:09 EST 2006

Yes, it does include the R8, but it wasn't elevated much and there
was a ground screen.  Based on the results quoted, I was seriously
looking at the R8, but the AV-640 is nearly identical except for not
using traps and I went with that.

Steve and Ward's yagi report is also excellent.  I worked on antenna
ranges for many years in the aerospace industry and couldn't find
anything to fault in their test methods.

Bob, N7XY