[TowerTalk] Minimum Rotor cable for 250 ft run

K8RI on TowerTalk K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Mon Nov 27 05:05:57 EST 2006

The chart for wire size on the Tail Twister is on page 3 of my manual.
(Section 5. Wiring and check-out)

For a max length of 200 feet wires to terminals 1 and 2 should be #16 while
3 though 8 are #20
For a max of 300 feet it's #14 to 1 and 2 with #18 to terminals 3 through 8
If you go all the way to 500 feet it's #12 for 1 and 2 with #16 to 3 through

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com