[TowerTalk] TVI and Direct TV

Mike, K6BR noddy1211 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 4 18:18:24 EDT 2006

Scott,

Same situation here with no problems, the only problem I have is getting in
to his rear surround sound speakers on his 50 foot long speaker wire, but no
problems with his dish or tv.

Mike

My new neighbor, a football coach, just installed a DirectTV dish
approximately 30 feet from the site of my tower, and approximately 12 feet
up.  My tower was going to be approximately 40' tall, with a tribander, 2M
beam and 6M beam on top.  This means that the dish will be 39' away from the
mast, and aiming directly at my beam.

Am I hosed?

Scott, aka KBØFHP