[TowerTalk] re coax jumpers help

larryjspammenot@teleport.com larryj at teleport.com
Fri Oct 20 16:00:52 EDT 2006

Yes, but sometimes you get a lot more signal from on top of the building than you lose coming down the coax. We have the same problem at some of our hospitals - the handhelds and base stations are unusable due to the shielding of the building, but an antenna on top of the building in the clear works great. It could probably have 50 dB cable loss and we'd still be fully operational.

LJ