[TowerTalk] Attn all comcast subscribers

D. Scott MacKenzie kb0fhp at comcast.net
Sun Sep 3 21:36:55 EDT 2006

Several other ISPs block port 80 and others.  You can do the hack on the
cable modem, or reassign the port.

Other than this glitch, I have not had any issues with comcast.  They are
fast (6mps download consistantly).  Although my son constantly complains it
is too slow.  He wants to upgrade to the serve that provides 15mps download,
and 12mps upload....interestingly, it costs about the same as
Comcast.....but not yet available in our area.  It is called Fiao or
something like that by Verizon....

Scott