[TowerTalk] Attn all comcast subscribers

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Sep 3 22:04:35 EDT 2006

On Sun, 3 Sep 2006 17:44:57 -0700 (PDT), Rick Karlquist wrote:

>I use another ISP (sonic.net) to handle my mail,

I do exactly the same. nlenet.net has had my websites and email for
about 3 years, and I'm quite pleased with his service. It's in
upstate NY, and is run by a guy who I know from the pro audio biz.
He started doing servers to support his own needs, then expanded to
take in outside clients like me.

My internet is comcast cable -- it's my only choice at this QTH. And
like Rick, I've never thought of using their email.

Jim