[TowerTalk] putting line in trees

J. Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT w2ttt at att.net
Tue Sep 5 08:07:30 EDT 2006

Hi everyone!
Well here in New Jersey we have a complication...a bow is classified as a
firearm in this state and the discharge of an arrow is a crime almost
everywhere.

Now I will tell you that I know of several clubs that use bows to set up
antennas on Field Day, and others who do it at home, but I can assure you
that I would end up with a problem if I did this in my town because of
"lovely" neighbors...never mind that some of the same folks set off
fireworks several times a year...

Vy 73,
Gordon Beattie, W2TTT
201.314.6964