[TowerTalk] support rope

Cam and Juli Hedrick walnutcreek at appstate.net
Tue Sep 5 14:26:27 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I have been using parachute cord for years and it has outlasted everything
else I ever tried.  I used to be able to get plenty while I was in the U.S.
Air Force, but alas I retired.  I noticed sometime ago that Cabela's sell it
buy to foot or roll.  I don't recall a price however, but it might be worth
a look.  Another source is backpacking stores, as many stock it because it
is a favorite for guying dining fly's and tents.  I've had some up for 12
years at our QTH.  It's light and strong as well as UV resistant.
Cam Hedrick, MSgt USAF (retired)
WA4JKW