[TowerTalk] 90' sky needel

Pat Barthelow aa6eg at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 12:26:54 EDT 2006

Re:   Where to get,  and with what to Crimp Tower Cable:

I visited a Marine Supply house that had the copper or other metal swage
fittings,
Typical: ( http://www.imakerope.com/products.asp?catid=680 )
and a selection of cable.  They offered to loan the $150 crimpers to me if I
needed them, a good move, to encourage purchase of the cable and swage
fittings from them... Great Service...

73, DX, de Pat AA6EG aa6eg at hotmail.com;
                  Skype:  Sparky599