[TowerTalk] Monobanders For Sale - Again

Brian Moran brianmo at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 18:30:20 EDT 2006

A small change in plans has me selling the antennas I bought yesterday, today!
  Nothing about these has changed other than being moved to a location near Issaquah, WA.

  Here's the original message from Steve K7LXC :

These antennas are DX proven! Wallpaper to prove  it.     1    Cushcraft 402CD    The BEST  shorty forty ever made. The price is worth   this antenna by itself. Heck, the  aluminum is worth the price!     2    Cushcraft 4L 20M beam. Proven performer.      3    Cushcraft 4L 15M/4L 10M interlaced on same boom.          The aluminum is in good shape, the hardware should  be replaced. All   antennas - $275.00. Local pickup only. Package deal only.  Antennas are located in   the Tacoma, WA area. Plenty of time to put them up for  this fall!     ----

The 40m cushcraft is missing all of the X-hats, available from Cushcraft --

See the manual http://www.cushcraft.com/support/pdf/XM240.pdf

One of the elements from the 20m or 15m beam was cut with a hacksaw during

disassembly.

---

Now asking $250.00 for the lot -- pickup near Issaquah, Washington.