[TowerTalk] Concrete in the ground! But...

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Sat Sep 23 09:32:38 EDT 2006

GAC3455 anchor rods are not that heavy.  If it were me, I would just bend
the rod to the correct position by pushing on it.  Also the anchor rods
should be less than 45 degrees, more likely 41 degrees.   If I recall
correctly, you only need about 5 yards of concrete for your system, however
the extra doesn't hurt anything except your wallet.

GL,
John KK9A