[TowerTalk] Will AlfaSpid rotator fit in US Tower?

Alan NV8A nv8a at att.net
Sun Sep 24 14:16:42 EDT 2006

As I read the specs of the US Tower HDX-555 I intend to buy and measure
the AlfaSpid rotator I already have (purchased when I was thinking of a
different tower), I am wondering whether the bracing on the top section
of the tower will allow the AlfaSpid to be installed. It's not the
diameter of the AlfaSpid that concerns me but the height: the AlfaSpid
is very tall, and I'm wondering whether there will be room to get it
between the braces and turn it into the right position.

Alan NV8A