[TowerTalk] Will AlfaSpid rotator fit in US Tower?

Don Moman VE6JY ve6jy at 3web.com
Sun Sep 24 14:33:35 EDT 2006

It should fit in the HDX-555 easily and in any of the "5XX" models.  It
actually is only about 1/2 inch taller than a HyGainT2X.

Even the smaller 455 and that entire "4XX" series is very tight  but we
have had feedback from users we talked to at Dayton, that it will fit
and altho it extends a few mm outside, you can still telescope the tower
completely.

73 Don
VE6JY