[TowerTalk] Identify this Tower?

Justin Wilson j2sw at mtin.net
Fri Sep 29 10:53:37 EDT 2006

 	Thanks for the reply. Your point is one thing I am concerned
about. I have not done any excavating to probe the base yet. I was
thinking it looked awful small for a self supporter too.

 	The tower has been up about 20 years. I know that is not saying
much.
 	Thanks,
 	Justin

--
Justin S. Wilson <j2sw at mtin.net>
Access - WISP Consulting - Tower Climbing