[TowerTalk] Good manners

kd4e kd4e at verizon.net
Fri Sep 29 17:03:44 EDT 2006

> We never know who may be reading our posts.  I'd be embarrassed if
> something I wrote to the list was read by my boss, my minister, my
> mother, or any other person I respect or love and was offensive to that
> person.  I suspect most of us feel that way, when we stop to think.
> Let's present ham radio enthusiasts, us, as polite and civilized people
> of diverse gender, origin, profession, and background, to earn and
> retain the respect of others.
> 73 de WOØW

Our 11yr was just licensed and I expect his 9.5yr old
sister to be licensed soon.

Sure would hate for them to read some of the careless
and crass language.

It is "guy talk" and "locker room talk" but really
should be kept in private E-mails vs a public list
where children and women of sweet spirit might chance
upon it.

IMHO, YMMV ...

--

Thanks! & 73,