[TowerTalk] Good manners

K8RI on TowerTalk K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Fri Sep 29 17:28:34 EDT 2006

Normally I don't respond to ot posts but there has been nothing on TT in the
last month that I could find that would elicit such OT posts.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com

Subject: [TowerTalk] Good manners

We never know who may be reading our posts.  I'd be embarrassed if
something I wrote to the list was read by my boss, my minister, my
mother, or any other person I respect or love and was offensive to that
person.  I suspect most of us feel that way, when we stop to think.
Let's present ham radio enthusiasts, us, as polite and civilized people
of diverse gender, origin, profession, and background, to earn and
retain the respect of others.

73 de WOØW